- Wash the dishes in your sink
- Get your outfit for tomorrow together, including accessories
- Set up coffee/tea/breakfast
- Make your lunch
- Put your keys somewhere obvious
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Charge your electronics
- Pour a little cleaner in the toilet bowl (if you don’t have pets or children or sleepwalking adults)
- Set your alarm
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
there’s no room left in the bed for me
good things in this textbook!!
can’t stand it but I still. love. you.
A BUSINESS SELLING LOU REED MERCH………..
this is ideal
so for my web development class there’s a project for this semester where we pick a topic & design a website for it. and I was actually kinda excited like “hell yeah!!! I can do this!! lou reed memorial/fan site for sure!!!!”
BUT it turns out that this is an “E-Commerce” project and we have to pick a product or service to ‘sell’ to an ‘intended customer’ as well as set up a website for the business
so now I’m googling entrepreneur crap and sweating because I DON’T WANNA OWN A BUSINESS (not even a FAKE one!!!)